17 July 2008

Top 5 useless facts about moi...

Nothing exciting to write about today other than the fact that Mom was given her release date last night. She will be out of the hospital in exactly one week! I think she is both excited and terrified by the thought of returning to everyday tasks, but we’ll take it one day at a time…

And now, on a far more insignificant and trivial note, I am borrowing an idea that I saw on another blog. Hey, at least I’m blogging “something”…right?

My Top 5 - Things you really don’t need to know about me

5 things under $5 that I can’t live without
1. Perrier (water)
2. Bobby pins
3. Hair elastics
4. Lip gloss
5. Gum

5 favorite movies
1. Three Coins in the Fountain
2. Gone with the Wind
3. Circle of Friends
4. An Ideal Husband
5. Michael Collins

5 Baby names I love
1. Ardan
2. Garrett
3. Maeve
4. Siena
5. Charlotte

5 Songs I could listen to over and over again
1. I’ve Got you Under my Skin – Frank Sinatra
2. Stay, Far Away So Close – U2
3. Angel of Harlem – U2
4. Easy Lover – Phil Collins
5. Autumn Leaves – Nat King Cole

5 People who have influenced me in a positive way
1. My husband
2. My parents
3. My Mother-In-Law, RIP
4. Grammy, RIP
5. My bro

5 Things that are always in my purse
1. Wallet
2. Lip gloss
3. Bobby pins
4. Sun glasses
5. Regular glasses

5 moments that have changed my life forever
1. Being born…ha!
2. Moving from Quebec to Ontario
3. Meeting / marrying my husband
4. Buying a house
5. Loosing my Mother-In-Law

5 Obsessions I have right now
1. Reading books about travel / culture
2. Listening to Italian radio stations
3. Exercise and weight lifting
4. Cooking new recipes every week.
5. Planning my next vacation

5 places I would like to go
1. France
2. Italy (again)
3. Ireland (again)
4. Costa Rica
5. Africa

5 appliances/ kitchen tools I can’t live without
1. Awesome quality knives
2. Heavy duty cutting boards
3. “Good” pots and pans
4. My stove (although I’d love a professional range)
5. Huge spice rack (and spices of course)

No comments: