04 April 2006

Coffee break...


It's 4:30 in the afternoon and I feel as though I could crawl into bed and sleep for weeks. Definitely time for a strong dose of coffee. Typically I don't indulge in caffine in the afternoons, but it's getting pretty desperate.

Last night I had an epiphany, or moment of sheer madness (still trying to figure it out). For some odd reason, making wedding centerpieces suddenly seemed crucial at 11:30 p.m. I won't go into into the boring details, but lets just say that I have a newfound hatred for all things Microsoft. By 1:00 I decided to give up my futile attempts at prodictivity and crashed. There's nothing like waking up with yesterdays makeup still on your face and glue / scrapbooking materials strewn across the room. Bring on the workday!

Am I starting to sound a little bridezilla yet?!?

No comments: